- Payment - Line Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more payment line for each payment header. Payment line contains the transaction information against which the payment is prepared. Sequence Number: Sequence number is a read-only field. System auto-populates a unique sequence number for all the lines across all the tabs for easy viewing of data of a single line in different tabs. Line Id: L
- AP Payment - Header Level InformationRead More..Header level information is same for all line invoices applied in a payment. You can view & update the header level information of an AP payment by navigating to Accounts Payable -> AP payment. To create a new payment/or update an existing payment, enter below information as applicable for the document and then save the record. Payment Header Id: A unique system gener
- PaymentRead More..You can create a payment in system to transfer money from you organization’s bank account to an external entities bank account. The external entity can be an external supplier, an internal organization, an employee, any government organization, etc. You can create a payment against any open AP transaction (such as Invoice, Prepaid Invoice, Expense Reports) by manually entering all the payment informati
- AP Transaction - Account Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more account lines for each transaction line. Account lines contain the account type, account number, amount information, etc. For PO matched transactions, system defaults all the account level information from the purchase order.
Sequence Number: Sequence number is a read-only field. System auto-populates a unique sequence number for all the acc
- AP Transaction - Line Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more transaction line for each transaction header. Transaction line contains the goods and service details.
You can create transaction lines by various different methods. 1. Manually entering all line level information. 2. Matching a transaction document to a purchase order or another transaction document. 3. Importing transaction lines from a spreadsheet. 4. Cop
- AP Transaction - Header Level InformationRead More..Header level information is same for all the line items used in a transaction. You can view & update the header level information of a AP Transaction by navigating to Accounts Payable -> AP Transaction. To create a new transaction/or update an existing transaction, enter below information as applicable for the document and then save the record. Transition Header Id: A unique system generated
- AP TransactionRead More..Accounts payable transaction processing involves the handling of incoming payable documents (such as invoice, debit memo, credit memo, etc.) from enter to post. InoERP supports 5 different types of payable transaction documents 1. Invoice An AP invoice may contain parts purchased against a purchase order; parts purchased against an OSP order, parts received directly into inventory, sup
- Supplier Business Unit AssociationRead More..You need to assign a supplier to a business unit to create purchased order and invoice for that supplier in the specific business unit. To assign a business unit to a supplier, Navigate to Accounts Payable -> Suppliers; Query an existing supplier and click on assignment detail against that BU, enter all the relevant information for the supplier business unit (as described below) and save the rec
- Supplier SiteRead More..Supplier site represents a specific entity of the supplier with which you do business. You can create multiple sites of a single supplier representing different entities/locations of the supplier. Suppose you have two business units – Singapore and California (US). Both the units buy raw-materials from a supplier inoTech which has divisions in Malaysia and Ohio (US). In inoERP, you can create a
- Supplier HeaderRead More..To enter a new supplier in system, Navigate to Accounts Payable -> Suppliers; Enter the relevant information as described below and save the record. Supplier Id: Supplier id is a system generated unique id for the supplier. Supplier id is a read-only field. Supplier Number: You can enter a unique supplier number or leave this field blank. If you keep this field blank, system will auto-gen