- 2015-05-16 11:43:13
Journals can either be actual or budgeted. Actual journals track the actual financial transactions .You can created budgeted journals for financial reporting and analysis purpose.
Each GL Journal consists of 2 different levels of data
1. Header Level Information
2. Line Level Information
You can create a journal by various different methods.
1. Manually entering all the header & line information
2. Importing all the header, line information from an excel file.
3. Copying an existing journal header in the journal form.
4. Auto-generate journals through various transactions such as PO Receipt, Sales Order Shipment, Sub Inventory Transfer, etc.
5. Auto-generate journals by posing various documents ns such as AP Invoice, AR Receipt etc.